2021 PIC Workshop CPE/CLE Credit Information
The BLX/Orrick Workshop offers timely discussions of topics related to post-issuance compliance and tax law for the public finance and 501(c)(3) communities who borrow on a tax-exempt basis.
- Understand the importance and relevance of Post-Issuance Compliance and Continuing Disclosure as it relates to their tax-exempt bond program
- Be able to recognize what types of use of bond financed property may constitute private business use
- Have a better understanding of the exceptions to the private business use rules
- Be able to review management, service and research contracts for compliance with IRS revenue procedures and notices
- Understand how to calculate private business use and unrelated trade or business use
- Understand the requirements of SEC Rule 15c2-12 and their continuing disclosure requirements
To register for this workshop, click here. In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present for all sessions. In-Person attendance will require signing in/out via an electronic form which will be provided; Virtual attendance will be monitored via a tracking system on the online platform and credits will be provided on a per session basis.
Participants will earn up to 14.0 CPE credits
Field of Study: Taxes
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live
Refunds and Cancellations: Requests to refund registration fees must be received in writing by September 4 and will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after September 4. Refunds or cancellations of hotel bookings need to be requested from The Vdara and are subject to their policies. For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact Cynthia Sixtos at (213) 612-2207.
BLX Group LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
MCLE Credits pending in California. (CLE credits provided by Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP)