BLX/Orrick PIC Educational Webinar Series CPE Credits
The BLX/Orrick Webinar Series offers timely discussions of topics related to post-issuance compliance and tax law for the public finance and 501(c)(3) communities who borrow on a tax-exempt basis.
Session 1 – Post-Issuance Compliance Best Practices
- Understand the importance and relevance of post-issuance compliance as it relates to their tax-exempt bond program
- Understand best practice principles for post-issuance compliance, including private use, arbitrage rebate, and record retention
Session 2 – Managing Private Business Use in Tax-Exempt Bond Financed Facilities
- Be able to recognize what types of use of bond financed property may constitute private business use
- Have a better understanding of the exceptions to the private business use rules
- Gain a better understanding of the safe harbors for management, service and research contracts contained in IRS revenue procedures and notices
Session 3 – IRS Schedule K Reporting for Nonprofit Organizations
- Gain a better understanding of the intricacies of the IRS Form 990 Schedule K form
- Be made aware of common missteps relating to the information being provided on Schedule K
Session 4 – Continuing Disclosure in an Uncertain Environment
- Understand the requirements of SEC Rule 15c2-12 and their continuing disclosure requirements
- Learn about new disclosures recommended in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
To register for these informative webinars, click here [insert link to form]. In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present for the full live session and you will be required to submit responses to polling questions provided through-out the session. Responses should be submitted to Cynthia Sixtos via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Replay of webinars not eligible for CPE credit.
Participants will earn up to 1 credit per session
Field of Study: Taxes
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Refunds and Cancellations:
All payments relate to your webinar series registration. To cancel your registration, please contact Cynthia Sixtos at email@example.com or 213-612-2207. Registration fees will be refunded for any cancellation occurring up to 3 days prior to the webinar(s) for which you registered. Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations occurring within 2 days of the webinar(s) for which you registered. Refunds may take up to 14 days to process.
In the event that the webinar(s) is canceled, registration fees for that webinar will be fully refunded.
BLX Group LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org